Saturday, February 28, 2009

Faith

I recently made this card to go into a box of assorted cards that I'm making for someone. It's one of my all-time favorite stamps and I love the message it carries. I love the soft, subtle look of this Parisian Breeze designer paper and I thought it coordinated well with the sentiment.
It's cold here in PA today and they're predicting some wet snow again tomorrow *groan*. I shouldn't complain though. If I had to live with the bitter cold and snowy conditions that Heidi's endured this year, THEN I could really have something to whine about!! I hope you're warm wherever you are today. Spring isn't too far away, so I'll just wait patiently and have faith!


Papers - baja breeze, Prisma Birchtone light, Parisian Breeze
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, unknown cube of blue pigment ink
Accessories - Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU! taffeta ribbon, Kaiser pearl (bliss color)

No comments: