Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pinky and Porky


Here's my entry for the August Penny Black Saturday challenge which is to use "hot summer colors." I colored Pinky and Porky up for summer, using bright summery colors and used some BG colorful dsp for the background. I added a Casual Friday's sentiment and layered this on black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is going well so far!

Carol



16 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love pigs in summer hats? (I'm staying home - it's Das Awksht Fesht - can't get on the road....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Carol. Such darling faces on these two. Love the cheerful papers you paired the image up with. Having a good Sunday so far. Hope your is going well also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just as summery as can be! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carol, such a fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today's card is very happy and colourful, wih a fun country style!
    Love these two cute pigs, they make me smile!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer for sure This is a really cute couple.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw! These little guys are tooo cute. Made me smile. Thanks, Carol! :)
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha these are cute, you find the most gorgeous images to make on smile.xxx
    {aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! Good luck in the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ran across some of my "what do I do with this" Basic Gray paper the other day and thought of you. Look what you've done with this nifty piece here. I love your card. Can't go wrong with the PB stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this one is just dang cute! Of course your background papers are - as always - just perfect! Cute piggies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, your card is just too cute Carol! I love those cute pigs in their hats. lol I also love the beautiful summery papers you used. Great card my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwahahaha, snort - too cute :) Anyone for a BBQ? :) Ooops, sorry, my bad.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card, so sweet.

    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining out August Penny Black Challenge!

    Hi Carol! These piggies have always been a fave of mine...I keep thinking Piggy #1 needs a big bow too!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)