Wednesday, October 10, 2012

For the Girls


The challenge for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC72 is "For the Girls." October is breast cancer awareness month, so this challenge is being dedicated to all the amazing women in our lives.

I used a Unity stamp with the breast cancer symbol and colored the pink areas with a glaze pen. The sentiment is by Verve, and there's a tiny gem stone dotting the "i" just for fun. If you click the photo, you can see that detail a little better.

Thanks for stopping by as always!

Carol

8 comments:

  1. Perfect card!!! Love the image colored up in the pink!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful simplicity. Love the little bit of bling.. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess that answered my question. :-) Very pretty card, Carol. I like the gemstone for your letter 'i'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely creation. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just knew you would like that stamp! This is awesome! It's a great one for paper piecing, also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats one gorgoeous butterfly. Great sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image and great CAS. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)