Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sophisticated Lady

This card recently went out to another sweet blogging friend of mine who celebrated her birthday in July. This Rubbernecker stamp was a gift from my friend Heidi and I just love this lady's casual style! I used a soft grey card stock along with blush blossom, coloring the image with copics. I used the recessed diamonds technique for the background and used some narrow ribbon from my stash that matched perfectly. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.
Wishing you a great Wednesday - thanks for stopping by :)

Carol

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love that stamp!! Sweet little bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is very pretty, love the image and the colors... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and card! Definitely sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just one classy chic! Love the colors you chose to showcase her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is a classy dresser! Love the soft colors you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, this is fabulous! Wish I looked this sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)