Friday, June 11, 2010

SCS QFTD13 for Marleygo aka Lesley

Lesley (marleygo) has been chosen QFTD13 over on Splitcoast Stampers today. In honor of her, we're to CASE a card from her gallery. I chose this card. I think when you CASE a card you're supposed to change 3 things. Uh.... I may have gotten carried away?! This looks nothing like her card, except for the stamped image! LOL Sometimes when I sit to create a card, it takes on a direction all it's own, and that's what happened here! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)
Anyhoo, this is done in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. I used the recessed diamonds technique for the lower panel and cut the image and matted it with Nestabilities. I colored the image with Tombow's and an aqua brush. Brads and ribbon were from my stash. The sentiment is by SU! and was done in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
I hope you're all enjoying your Friday!! Thanks for dropping by:)

Carol

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card...I like the PINK background...Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just too cute! Thanks for visiting me today and for the sweet comment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling...two of my favorite things...the meeces and popcorn! Hey...How is Heidi?

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)