Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Pinwheels

I made a couple more pinwheel cards for OWH yesterday. This is a great way to use those tiny scraps of paper you have lying around. This is done with one of my favorite color combos and the sentiment is by SU! I scored a few lines in the cardstock for balance.
This one is more on the masculine side. I embossed it with a CB houndstooth ef and added some old scraps of Cosmo Cricket dsp. I used one of SU!'s jumbo grommets and put a large silver eyelet in the center. (click the picture for a larger view) I added a few score lines along the bottom of the embossing to leave a plain space for stamping. This is also a SU! sentiment.
Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by :)

Carol

3 comments:

  1. These are really neat...Must try this technique. I so like the look of these cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enamored with the black, white, and red pinwheel card. Why is it I always want to copy your cards? This is a great card for our heroes! Thanks, Louise

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)