Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Double Challenge

I made this card for 2 challenges today. The Crazy4Challenges#18 is to use polka dots, and the OCC new year's challenge is to make a clean and simple card. I love when I'm able to make a combination quick card that I'm happy with. This is done with 2 colors - white and berry sorbet. The text stamp is from PTI and the sentiment is from SU! The polka dot ribbon is from PTI and that's it! I find myself making more C&S cards lately, and I'm loving how quickly they come together!
Thanks for the great challenges ladies, and thanks for stopping by today. I might have time to post another card later on today, so stay tuned..........and have a fabulous day!

Carol

5 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty!! I love that Berry Sorbet color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, Carol! I lovvvvve the color!!!!!!!!! Well done, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and RED....can't go wrong with that combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Carol!!!

    What a beautiful CAS card!!! You rocked it...and the color is so yummy!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)