Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brimming with Love and a new sketch challenge!

My friend Michelle of StampersDream recently sent me this stamped image and I couldn't wait to ink it up! Thanks Michelle!!! Isn't he the cutest? I made this card for the SC261 sketch challenge found here. I cut the 2 hearts with a Shape-Cutter, layering the image with real red. I added a piece of very old Valentine's dp I've had forever, and used a piece of DCWV glitttered cardstock for the blue panel. The sentiment panel was done with a Studio G stamp and cut with a ticket punch. Ribbons were from my stash as well as the red and white heart-shaped brads.
Thanks for stopping by on this Wednesday, I hope your day is going well for you!

Carol

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is super cuuute, Carol! I love that Penny Black image...it looks great with that dsp! Nice job...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute!!! I love these new Penny Black valentines!!! Perfect Sketch card!!!

    Happy New Year - Carol!!! I hope it's a great one for you and your family!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, CAROL! I can see why you had to have this ADORABLE image! Here, kitty - kitty! THAT's a GREEEEEAT Valentine! I love, love, love your color work and EXCELLENT use of the older paper ~ double bonus points for THAT! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh how I love that cat in the mug. Hehe, she sent me some of the stamped images too and I can't wait to color them up. Toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww....that is so stinkin' cute! I love it that you put the image in a heart shape! Great job, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)