Monday, November 16, 2009

It's almost turkey day!

I made a few Thanksgiving cards over the weekend, and it seems I always use this amusing stamp that I've had forever! I stamped him on wc paper with Versafine Onyx black ink, then embossed with clear ep. I colored him using Tombow's and a wet brush. I used the top note die to cut the background with some Debbie Mum glittered paper, and stamped the Tangerine Tango base with 2 leaves from a Stamp Store autumn stamp set. I added a little orange ribbon and a few nail head stickers to quickly finish this fun card.
I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by.

Carol

7 comments:

  1. I can see why you use this stamp, it is a giggle-inducer! What a great idea to mount it on the Top Note--that paper (love Debbie Mumm) is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute Thanksgiving card, Carol! That turkey stamp cracks me up everytime I see it! I have this stamp and use it often. Anyways, I love everything about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally FABO - Carol!!! It's the perfect stamp set...LOL...no wonder you keep comin' back to it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is AWESOME!!! Love Love LOVE the beautiful papers and that ADORABLE turkey!! AWESOME card!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)