Thursday, May 7, 2009

WT217_Kool Kraft


I'm posting this card for the SCS Ways to Use it challenge to use Kool Kraft on a card. I used Kraft and Baja Breeze dsp for this one. The G studio image was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear ep. I colored it with Tombows and layered it on Nesties. I used a chocolate brown double stitched ribbon and layered a thinner light brown and white diagonal striped ribbon on top. The sentiment was from So Many Sayings, and I used a word window punch. That's only faux stitching around the edges, done with a brown marker and piercing tool. The final touch to this card was 3 Kaiser chocolate pearls.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday :)
Carol

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I LOVE Baja Breeze, I wonder why I never got this DP!? Better hurry up, huh? Love those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the ribbon,stitching and DP....happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super and I really love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! Love that striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I LOVE that color combination, and that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)