Saturday, May 23, 2009

OCC challenge 5/23

Todays OCC challenge is to focus on favorite sentiments. I love the sentiment on this card; it's from the SU Echoes of Kindness stamp set. I used all Parisian Breeze dsp along with Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip cardstocks. I used the EK Fleur de lis border and single image punches, and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. Finally a few chocolate Kaiser pearls were added. I had this sketch drawn in a book, and I know I saw it on someone's blog, but I didn't write the designer's name down, so if you see it and recognize it, please let me know so I can give you the proper credit!
Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

6 comments:

  1. Wow what awonderful card.:-) Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, I like the colors you used, and nice DP

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow you did a beautiful job with this DP! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember that sketch, too, thinking I liked it a lot, and I REALLY like it how you've done it here! Can't remember where, though! Great card...you can't go wrong with that paper, can you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a classy, elegant card. Wonderful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - Carol!!! I love the layout and the sentiment you used for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)