I had to make a super fast card this evening, and as I was adding the gold beads to the flower centers, it hit me that this was the challenge over at Flourishes today......to use beads. I wasn't even aware that I had these gold beads until I went searching for something in the orange/yellow/gold family! LOL I need to organize this craft room again soon after that experience:)
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for stopping by. Now I can call it a day and hit the sack! Bye for now!
Carol
stamps - Inkadinkado
paper - Tangerine Tango, Haiku dsp
inks - Versafine Onyx Black
accesories - flowers, gold beads, EK scalloped border punch, EK rock fern punch, MS fern punch
Love all the layered primas with the fern punches...I STILL need to buy one of those. Love the finishing touch they add to a card.
ReplyDeleteI just love these colors. The Haiku dsp and Tangerine tango just want to dance around on your card. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteVery Nice...
ReplyDeleteI love that delicate scalloped border on that beautiful dp. The primas look wonderful with the fern punched accents. Lovely card, Carol.
ReplyDeleteSimply GORGEOUS - Carol!!! Glad you found these gold beads and played along with us :)!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the small branches you tucked into the flowers!! Thanks for playing along!! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! Don't you love it when that happens--what a nice card. Hmmm, I think I have some beads somewhere around here!
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific!!! Great colors and patterns. Love the layered primas. Great bead detailing, too. Thanks for playing FTTC!!!
ReplyDelete