Monday, April 27, 2009

MoJo84

This is my Mojo84 card for this week's challenge, but it didn't turn out like I imagined it would. I think my mojo took a vacation for a while! LOL I'm sure we all have days like this .......I know I have my share of them :) Maybe I can blame it on the sizzling heat wave we're having?
Anyway, I used PTI white, Old Olive and Spring Moss cardstocks and dsp. I embossed the olive with a stamp from the Carte Postale set using Versamark, and then embossed it with white ep. I enhanced the floral centers on the dsp with a white sharpie marker and added some Spring Moss dotted ribbon in the center of the card. I colored the Echoes of Kindness floral image with reinkers and a blender pen and added a few gemstones. I cut the circle with SU! and Marvy punches and added a piece of sheer, dotted ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with Verve stamps using Olive and Regal Rose inks. Hopefully my mojo will find it's way back home again soon.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone and thanks so much for stopping by:)

Carol

7 comments:

  1. Love those papers and color choice. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card, i love the colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding!! What a gorgeous card with the row of bling and pretty green as a backdrop to the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choice and sentiment...really nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think this is lovely--no mojo gone here! I just bought some of these little crystals--can't wait to use them! AND the sketch! Terrific!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)