Monday, April 13, 2009

MoJo Monday 82

It's Monday again and that means it's time for another Mojo Monday sketch. This time I used some retired SU colors - Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I still have a few snippets of ribbon left in some of those retired "in" colors, and I'm TRYING to use them up, but I still have a long way to go! I'm still quite fond of some of the retired colors and papers and I enjoy using them.
This was a fun sketch and I hope you'll give it a try if you have time. Julee always has the best sketches to work with! You can find the Mojo Monday challenge here.
Have a good Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

stamps - Verve
papers - soft sky dsp and cardstock, blue bayou
inks - versafine onyx black, blue bayou (for sponging)
accessories - kaiser bliss pearls, su! ribbon, sizzix sizzlet, fiskars border punch

8 comments:

  1. oh what a nice concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love that border punch... I may have to add it to my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work--I love the colors you used especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I too have a hard time letting go of my favorite "in" colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. I love that double punched border with the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh So elegant, Carol! Just beautiful in those colors, too. Amazing creativity, girl. Anne Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I so like that border and this color is still one of my favorites. I have that little Sizzlet, so cute to use it as your focal point!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)