Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter for the Twins


Good Monday Morning everyone!
I made these cards for a friend of mine who asked me to make Easter cards for her twin grandchildren (a boy and a girl). I made them the same color, but tried to make one on the masculine side by adding a ribbon slide and checked dsp; while the other was more feminine with floral dsp and pretty lavendar ribbon. I wanted them similar, but slightly different, so each child would feel their card was made just for them. I stamped tags with their names, and made tiny envies to hold them and adhered them to the inside of the cards. I hope they'll enjoy them :)
You can click on the picture to see an enlarged view of the details.

Carol

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love them. The colors are so Easter....eeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, are these ever special! Geez, maybe I should ask you to make me some Easter Cards. I could sure use something as sweet as these! Let me know your availability! Anne ryan

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)