Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween from Count Dachula


Happy Halloween from Count Dachula! I just love this digital image of a dachshund dressed up like Dracula with fangs for Halloween! LOL I added some double-sided dsp with cats and made sure the eyes appeared on the bottom to look a little spooky:) The punched sentiment is from SU as well as the tiny "boo" tag. I added a touch of orange gel pen to the spiders on the sentiment panel, as well as white gel pen accents to the dogs fangs and eyes. I enhanced the purple on his cape with a Fluorescent Copic marker and added a purple mini brad to attach the BOO! tag.

I'm sliding this one into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to create something Halloween/Spooky just a couple hours before the linky closes. I seem to be doing this more and more as time just flies on by!

Have a happy and safe Halloween and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

10 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute, Carol!!!! Love your Count Dachula and all things purple! Such fun papers and I love that you put the eyes lined up at the bottom! Really super fun & a bit spooky for Halloween but to me it's just perfect! Love, love, love! Happy Halloween to you!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute! Love it!

Claire said...

lol... Count Dachula, that's funny. A great Halloween card, nice touch putting those spooky eyes at the bottom. Happy Halloween to you and yours Carol, hope you have lots of fun x

Brenda in IN said...

This is cute as can be! I love the fangs, they are so funny. Great card!

Lori said...

Oh, so fun! I'm still chuckling over Count Dachula. Great paper choices, too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have to tell folks that I was the proud recipient of this awesome card. Never thought a card could be spooky and cute at the same time, but this lady pulled it off. My little Doxie, Della, is going to be a beetle with wings, this year. Have a wonderful Halloween,Carol!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! :D How fun Halloween card! I think that all those cats are very scared by the dachshund Count Drachula!!! :D LOL Love his dress! The purple sentiment label with the spider looks great, as well the tiny tag!! Well done!

cotnob said...

A fun Halloween card Carol, a super image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word I can't tell you how much I ADORE this Carol!! I started giggling and about went to tears! My sweet little Mocca had an overbite and we used to "giggle" about her "fangs" sticking out. I miss her so much still!

Really adorable Halloween creation my friend!! HUGS

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!