Thursday, October 18, 2018

Halloween Fun


Today I have a Halloween card that was made with an Elizabeth Dulemba digital image called Halloween Pumpkin Witch. I printed the image on white cardstock, then colored it with Copics, using fluorescent colors for the inside of the hat, the hat band, and facial carvings. I used an aqua brush and some not-quite-navy ink to color in the night sky, adding some bats done with 2 different sized stick stamps by Judith. I added a Martha Stewart punched fence along with a die-cut black cat perched upon it and just for fun, I added an I.O. die-cut ghost that was embossed with Lawn Fawn glow-in-the-dark embossing powder. I over-heated the ep and it turned dark in a few places, so I just smudged black ink here and there to make it look scary in the darkness of Halloween night. The sentiment is by Tim Holtz.

I'm sharing this with the Little Red Wagon challenge #468 - Digi-Do -use a digi 

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday and thanks for checking in today!

Carol

12 comments:

Wendy said...

This pumpkin is so stinkin cute, Carol! Love him and how you colored it! I have never gotten any of the fluorescent Copic Markers but after seeing your cute pumpkin, I may have to give them another look over at L&L on my next trip! Love the scene you created with the black cat sitting on the fence along with that scary ghost! Very cool card made just in time for Trick or Treat! TFS and stay cool today! It's a bit nippy out! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow that pumpkin is awesome! Your coloring on everything is amazing too! Love the dark blue sky and the fence with your sentiment at the bottom make for a great scene for the pumpkin! That ghost is really scary and fun too! I love this!! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE Elizabeth's images and you have certainly done her justice, this is awesome Carol.
Faith
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun! That is such a cute pumpkin witch. I love this card and adding the black cat and ghosts were great choices as well.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fun and spooky scene, that pumpkins with fluorescent colours looks great, as well the glowing ghost and the bats! The inked sky adds a perfect Halloween feel! :)
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card love the little cat and ghost
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Elizabeth Dulemba has some fabulous freebies, this is just one of the cute ones coloured perfectly. Fun card.x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Carol, you have created a super Halloween scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love how you got the pumpkin to glow! I am so glad you bought the little bat stamps when you did. They have really come in handy, huh? Great job!

laurie said...

So cute! What a fun image and card!

MaryH said...

Awesomely colored, and appropriately spook-tacular. Good job on the night sky coloring, and I loved the black cat and green glowing ghostie! TFS & Hugs

JanR said...

Loving the happy jack-o-lantern! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.