Sunday, September 9, 2018

Boo!


 I made this card with a Tim Holtz Crazy dog and put a witches hat on him for a Halloween card. He looks thrilled doesn't he? NOT! LOL I colored everything with Copics, and heat-embossed the images with clear detail ep before fussy cutting and placing on lemon-lime cardstock. The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions and seems to fit this image perfectly :)

I base this card on the MFTWSC#401

One card just isn't enough, so I made a 2nd one...


It's the same design with a few changes like different colors and added bats done with stick stamps. I also embossed the sentiment with white ep on black. After I took the photograph, I had to laugh at the gray circle around the dog. I didn't color it, but I decorated the inside which showed up as a haze around the image LOL


This is a black die-cut stitched circle by MFT with a MB inlaid die-cut spider that created the haze on the card front LOL The sentiment is by Tim Holtz.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a great Sunday. For those in the path of hurricane Florence, I hope you will be safe throughout her rage as she makes landfall.

Carol

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the crazy dog with his witches hat love the little bats too
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

That pup is so cute with the hat! :) Reminds me of what Mocca would've been like if I put a hat on her! LOL!! Love the addition of the bats too and very nice you've decorated the inside as well! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Liz said...

Super cards. I love the crazy dog, he's just adorable. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun are these cute cards. I just love the way you used that dog design.

Brenda said...

I've said it before and I will say it again, these crazy dogs just crack me up! I love them and I love how you put a witches hat on this one. It is just to cute and I love the design and your take on the sketch. Your twofer is just as cute too, but it cracks me up that your circle around the dog came through the card. I wonder why? But you recovered it beautifully and we would have been non the wiser! I love both of these cards! Hugs, Brenda

Janice M said...

Oh now these are cute!! That hat goes perfectly. Love the shadow on the second card maybe next time do it that way for real?! Try and stay dry!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah, how cute and fun doggie with the witch hat!!! :D Really delicious! He is outstanding in the first card, and the elements added in the second one are just perfect to make it more spooky! Love the surprise inside the card, too!! :D LOL
Have a fabulous week!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The TH Crazy Dogs, was such a good investment. The stamps get used so often and never fail to bring a smile. Love these 2 spooky versions!

Wendy said...

I love both cards, Carol! That dog and the hat are perfect for Halloween cards! They just make me smile! Love the shadow on the second card with the bats flying about! Great coloring! The inside is just as nice! TFS Hope your staying dry! I think we all need to start building our arks with all this rain. I'm fearful as to what Florence is going to bring to an already drenched area....

Mrs A. said...

Two perfect Boo cards. Love them. hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

too cute, these guys have actually been brought out of my folder ready to be stamped...LOVE these and sure make one smile.x

cotnob said...

Super cards Carol, he looks great with his witches hat on.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

scrappymo! said...

This card is so darn cute!