Tuesday, August 21, 2018

TMS #467


Hello to another Tuesday, and welcome to this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge #467


This week I used some Granny Green cardstock along with some Pacific Point for my colors. I used SU! matching dsp along with a Flourishes image of Morning Glory flowers from their calendar month series. I colored the image with Copics and used a stitched rectangle die from Lil Inker. The butterflies were done with a Punch-a-Bunch, and I added green and blue gemstones for their bodies. The sentiment panel was done with SB circle and scalloped circle dies and was stamped with a Taylored Expressions sentiment, adding a blue and green gemstone as well.

This week there's another prize of a bag of flowers Melissa promises you'll love.

Now it's your turn, but before you head to your craft room, be sure to visit the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog to see what the fabulous DT has made to inspire you! You can find that right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day whatever you're doing!

Carol

20 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is wonderful! You not only had me with the blue, you used Morning Glories! I love them, but hubby does not like climbing plants. Great combo with the green. The butterflies were a super touch.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card with such pretty colors, Carol! Love your coloring and the design of this! I am going to try to play along this week as long as nothing uneventful happens! LOL Love your take on this week's sketch! :)

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a gorgeous image Carol and your take on this sketch looks really amazing! The butterfly accents are the perfect touch! :) HUGS

MaryH said...

What a lovely shade of blue for these beautiful morning glories. You always have just THE right papers to go with your colored images and of course, always a most attractive layout. I really like this one. It says 'summertime' to me! TFS & Hugs

Claire said...

Beautiful card, I like how you've used the butterflies in place of the second circle, adds a nice balance. The Morn ing Glory is coloured brilliantly x

Janice M said...

Once again you have rocked the sketch!! Love the way you added the butterflies. The duo colors of rhinestones really adds to the overall look. VERY pretty! It's been YEARS since I've had any Morning Glories maybe next summer I should get some seeds again?!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, such a lovely image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So pretty, I love that morning glory image! Great use of the sketch.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous image and those papers and the design show off the Ipomenia so well ( I know the latin name LOL). A really beautiful card Carol.
Faith
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card. Your coloring of the morning glories matches the pattern paper and card stock perfectly.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Carol! Love the beautiful blue and greens you used, one of my favorite color combo's. I love, love, love the morning glory and love how you colored it. Great DSP and a great take on the sketch, really love how you used the two butterflies instead of another circle as in the sketch. Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

Another wonderful sketch and another beautiful card. I LOVE all the blue and especially those pretty morning glories too.Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, the morning glories are very realistic and so pretty...great sketch again.xx

Stampsnob. said...

Great take on the sketch and since I love blue it is a winner...…..Lis

Patti said...

This is so fresh & pretty Carol, I love it!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Carol!! I love this color combo! Your flowers and butterflies and all the little touches are just wonderful!!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card! I LUV the use of the butterflies for the circle elements. You always delight each week with your creativity and imagination.

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Carol! The petunias are lovely and I like that paper!