I pulled out a retired SU! stamp set called Field Flowers and decided to give it some ink. I inked the flowers with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink and some SU! Tangerine Tango for some 2-step stamping, while the stems were done with Wild Wasabi ink. I pierced the image panel edges with a template, and then used a fine line marker to add faux stitches all around the outside edge. The sentiment is from another retired SU! set. I added 2 wasabi borders done with a MS doily punch, and added 2 black notched border dies done with a MFT die and placed it all on a pumpkin colored cardbase.
I'm going to enter this into the Tuesday Throwdown challenge #401 which is "stitching - faux or real.