Friday, September 22, 2017

Sympathy Bouquet



Today I have a card with a water colored panel made with Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, and Mustard Seed distress inks. I just randomly sponged the panel and lightly spritzed it with water and let it dry. For the bouquet, I used die-cuts done with SU! Bouquet Bunch framelit dies, adding some Nuvo pink glitter drops to the centers of all those tiny flowers. The little bow on the stems was coated with Stickles frosted ice glitter glue for some subtle sparkle. The sentiment was heat-embossed with white ep on black and cut with a SU! word window punch. I matted the image panel with black and placed it on a white card base.

I'm sharing this with the Happy Little Stampers September Watercolour Challenge which is anything goes with an optional twist of "spritz."

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great Friday!

Carol

13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great water colouring with the DI, love so much the sweet shades!
The lovely bouquet pops so well on it!
Nuvo drops are a new item that I love so much. I have bought some of them to try, and I have seen they make really pretty dimensional drops without blobs! Your flowers centers look so lovely!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW such a lot of die cuts to place and placed beautifully, love the colours, such a lovely card.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, such a pretty background and lovely bouquet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jean said...

A really pretty card, I love the watercolour panel and the dainty little flowers.
Jean x

Stampsnob. said...

That background is fab . I appreciate the work put in to this pretty card.........Lis

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous background colours and beautiful die.x [aNNie]

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So pretty, Carol! Great background, and I really must get some Nuvo drops, to play with. They made awesome centers on the flowers. I have them on my Christmas wish list for the kids.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really pretty background and a lovely bouquet of flowers. Lots of work to add all those flowers on! Have a great weekend!

Kelly Szafron said...

Lovely floral card! Thank you for joining the September HLS Watercolor Challenge.

Wendy said...

So pretty, Carol! Your watercolored background is amazing! Love the bouquet and those pretty flowers! Beautiful sympathy card! :)

Melissa L. said...

Ohhhhh. Such a pretty sympathy card, Carol. I love the pretty background and the bouquet is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at HLS WC Challenge for September.

Janice M said...

Another beauty! I think I might have enough colors of the oxide inks now to try and play. Hope mine looks half as good as yours!

Jannet said...

Beautiful, I love all those pretty little flowers x