Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Halloween Raven


I have another Halloween card today using a brand new die from Gina Marie Designs called "Raven." I cut him from black and placed him on a big orange moon done with a circle punch. The word "Happy" is a Gina Marie Designs Die from the Birthday Wishes set and I placed that on an orange fishtail banner. The word Halloween is a punched element from an old Teresa Collins kit I've had for years. I added a few jelly stickers to the mix, along with a white gel-pen eye for the raven and placed it all on a snippet of dsp from Tuesday Morning.

I'm entering this into Darnell's NBUS challenge #12. (day four) My NBUS (never before used schtuff) is the raven die and the punched Halloween sentiment.



Have a fun Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

15 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a fantastic Halloween card, and ooh la la to that die!

Wendy said...

Super fun Halloween card, Carol! Love the paper and the scene you created with the diecut Raven! This has all the colors of Halloween! Love it! :)

cotnob said...

A super Halloween card Carol, a fabulous die cut Raven - the branch looks very delicate!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I REALLY like this card, love the Raven, a Great Halloween card.
Faith
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great Halloween scene and well done for the choice of paper and diecuts! Striking design!

jimlynn said...

II love all the Halloween cards you make every year. So cute and fun! Nice choice on the background too.
Lynn

Janice M said...

Fun card! Love those jelly dots. I've been on an enamel dots kick here of late myself.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, definitely one for the Halloween lover.x [aNNie]

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is so cute! Great for Halloween

Claire said...

Great Halloween card, I adore that 'Happy' die and in white it looks fab x

Darnell said...

This must be why I dislike ravens and crows! They make the scariest Halloween presence! Your guy looks hypnotized by those gems - good job! Now maybe he will stay on that branch and not swoop down and scare the crap out of someone!! (Great moon!) Thank you so much, Carol, for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

Swissie said...

Wonderful Halloween card!
Hugs, Liv

aussie aNNie said...

Carol I loved reading about your aunt of 106, that is inspiration too. Love your quote 'time marches on', thank you and I am marching on . hugs.xx

Stampsnob. said...

I don't do much Halloween this is really good..Lis

Brenda said...

What a fun Halloween card Carol! I love the houndstooth paper background-it's looks great on a Halloween card. The Raven looks amazing, I just love Gina Marie dies, love that branch too. Is that a GM die?? Hugs, Brenda