Saturday, May 20, 2017

Sunshine Makes me Happy


Here's a quick and simple card I made with a pre-colored digi image I've had for a long time. Sorry, I have no idea who makes this, but if you know, please let me know and I'll give proper credit. I die-cut the image with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle and placed some die-cut grass on it, done with a SNSS grass die. I added a small sun and 2 clouds, all done with Lil Inker stitched dies, and then placed an orange center in the sun that was made with a Poppystamps Holly and Berries die set. The sentiment was done with a TE stamp and it was hand-cut onto a snippet of blue cardstock. The cardbase is a beautiful textured baby blue color from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you lots of warm sunshine too :)

Carol

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Soo cute, love the image, and you have shown it off beautifully with the dies. A sweet scene.
Faith
x

Janice M said...

What a cheerful card! I really need to bite the bullet and get some "stitched" dies. Love the clouds like that a lot. Have a nice weekend going to be much cooler it seems!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Carol, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This image is supercute and your card too! A clean and simple design adorable with the twist of those little cute details! Love the texture of the light blue background, too!
Have a lovely weekend!

Wendy said...

You make the cutest cards, Carol! This little bear is adorable with the stitched sun & fluffy white clouds! Sure wish we would of had some of that brilliant sunshine today! TFS and happy Saturday! Hugs~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bird brain me peeked at everything yesterday and then forgot to leave comments. Adorable image and the clouds and suns have to be one of the most used dies in our collections. They make everything just perfect!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I love the stitched dies! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Stampsnob. said...

Oh me too and that is why I live in Florida. Your card is adorable...................Lis

Unknown said...

Your card made me smile! I love that image, and you adorned so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at LRW!