Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Lambs


I have a couple quick and easy Easter cards I've made this year with the SU! retired Easter Lamb stamp. I colored the lamb with Copics and matted with some medium blue cardstock. The card base is hello honey and I added a strip of diagonal dsp taken from a very old book of baby scrapbook paper I've had for eons. The border panel was punched with a MS doily punch, and I add a tiny bow done with SU! daffodil delight ribbon.


Here's one done with pink colors and half a paper doily hidden behind a MS doily punched border. The image panel was rounded on the corners and matted with sage cardstock. I added a tiny white bow that nicely covered up the Easter sentiment (duh) LOL

That's going to do it for me today but thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone a wonderful Easter weekend!

Carol

11 comments:

Jean said...

What a cute little lamb to convey Easter greetings. I love the stripe papers and the punched border.
Jean x

Wendy said...

I just love the Easter Lamb! Your cards are adorable, Carol! Both are made with great layouts and pretty papers! TFS and have a happy Saturday, my friend!! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh that lamb! I did not use him this year...I made plenty last year though. Very cute, and I have those same doilies as you used. LOL! You did a great job with it. I really like it with the striped paper.

cotnob said...

A couple of pretty cards Carol, such a sweet lamb.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stampsnob. said...

Awwh sweet.........Lis

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two lovely cards with this cute lamb!! You have created two fab different designes and love the brightness of the first one and the sweetness of the second one!
Have a lovely Easter!!!

Greta said...

What an adorable image & love your coloring! I'm partial to pink, so the second one really captures my heart! Happy Easter!

Janice M said...

Cute pair of cards! That lamb is cute! I like the way you used the doily on the pink one. Hope you had a nice Easter, it sure was a beautiful day!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What sweet little lambies.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What adorable cards Carol. so very pretty and Springlike.
Faith
x

Brenda said...

What cute Easter cards these are Carol! I love that sweet little lamb, never saw this one before. The papers and color combos are great as well. Trying to get caught up with commenting, might take me a while! Hugs, Brenda