Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fly Away with Me


The challenge for the Little Red Wagon #330 is "furry friends" so I have a card that includes both an image and sentiment from Newton's Nook. I sponged in some clouds with pale blue ink, and colored the image with Copics - using fluorescent colors for the kite. The grass was done with a SNSS grass die and the card base is a coral color. I thought this was perfect for the first day of March, since this is a great month for flying kites!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week ahead!

Carol

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

What a cute fella, love this gorgeous card...xx

JanR said...

Fab card! Your clouds look really nice. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

*Vicki* said...

I just ADORE this set and you've done such an amazing job with it!! SO SO CUTE!! :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So cute and fun. That's one doggie who is enjoying life!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I just love this cutie that have already seen in another card from you, he is so happy and sweet and make always me smile! Love the design of your card, so clean and bright and the grass looks great!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! so VERY cute, a lovely card.

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This reminds me of Della as the wind caught her ears, today! Adorable card, and you sky is perfect!

Brenda said...

Such a cute card Carol! That little dogie had better watch it, that kite might take him up in the air too! The wind is howling here in Hanover. I swear it sounds like a storm raging out there. But they claimed that March came in like a lamb and I suppose it did this morning, but not as of afternoon! lol Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

I'm all aswoon anytime you make a weenie dog card, Carol, and this one really made me smile! Excellent sponging on those clouds, btw, and you're right - March is perfect for making cards with kites!! Hugs, Darnell

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card...and I agree, perfect card for March (and it sure is windy today!)