Monday, November 30, 2015

Pool Party Christmas Card


 I love how this Kaisercraft sentiment die, the Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake, and the SU! softly fallen snow embossing folder always combine to make quick and easy Christmas cards! I've made quite a few in different colors, and the one I'm sharing today was done with Pool Party cardstock from SU! I added a touch of mirrored silver cardstock for the snowflake center, adding a big silver brad for the finishing touch.

I'm sharing this one over at the Cuttlebug Mania challenge which is embossing. I used my Big Shot to emboss the background panel.

Here's wishing you all a fabulous Monday and a great cyber Monday shopping experience!

Carol

14 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Just a gorgeous card, Carol. I love every part of it. I especially like that the colors are non-traditional, which really seems to be to my liking these days. That mirrored card stock and brad are the ideal add-ons for that pretty snowflake.I hope you day is as nice as your card, without the snow of course.

Leslie Hanna said...

I love Pool Party, and I'm also all about non-traditional colors for holidays, so this card is perfect in my opinion. :)

jimlynn said...

Love that touch of silver in the snowflake and of course Pool Party is always a gorgeous color! VERY pretty card Carol!
Lynn

Kimbo said...

This is just beautiful, I love how you've inlaid the die

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Jean said...

Lovely card, as you say all the elements go together perfectly. Ilove the embossing.
Jean x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Carol, your falling snow background looks fabulous with the Pool Party die cuts.
Pauline
x

Barb said...

What a lovely card Carol The colour is so pretty .Barbxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and brilliant creation. Love the snowflake as well as the sentiment die.x
 { aNNie}

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Carol, I am so pleased I have stumbled upon your Blog. There is something about embossing that |I really love. It is so nice and fresh looking. Lovely card! Judy x

*Vicki* said...

Wow Carol!! This is soooo stunning!! I love the stitched snowflake and the beautiful embossed snowfall in the background!! GORGEOUS!! :) HUGS

Darnell said...

This is a super-star clean and simple design, Carol! I think it sings!! Hugs, Darnell

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! so very effective, so beautiful

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That mirrored cardstock is a fabulous touch!!! That pool party really works for this card.

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. Love that pretty blue colour andlove that special embossing folder!
Great card.