Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CAS Christmas


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is to make a CAS Christmas card. I don't think they can get any more CAS than this one! I embossed a white panel with a Sizzix Holly Branch ef and added a die-cut sentiment from Kaisercraft with pearlized burgundy cardstock. Done! Since I'm working on cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive (found on my side bar); making quick and simple cards like this helps to add to the stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Carol

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant CAS Christmas card Carol, beautifully embossed.
Pauline
x

jimlynn said...

Clean and simply - and GORGEOUS! Love it.
Lynn

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really clean and simple, Carol!!! I think that there aren't so much card as your! Beautiful look, love the embossing!

Aliciabell1948@icloud.com said...

I love your red and white cards and your blue and white cards. How do you make the red and blue wording on the white cards? All your cards are just beautiful. TY

Alicia

Jean said...

Beautiful CAS design, and another lovely embossing folder.
Jean x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh loverly!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It has a very elegant feel for being so CAS. Quality job!

Barb said...

It's a lovely CAS card Carol. Barbxx

Donna Hanley said...

It is gorgeous and perfect for some of the elderly that may have some vision problems with that nice big sentiment is such a cheery color. Just a perfect card. Have a great day.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful CAS card, love the holly

Stampsnob. said...

How lovely Very quick I can CAS that .......Lis

Camille Short said...

I may have to case this great design, because I'm always blinging everything out! I love the simplicity!

Sarn said...

WOW - I love this CAS but striking card xxx

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.