Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bring on the Minions!


I lifted this idea for making minions from Pinterest! I used the SU! owl punch, along with lots of snippets of blue, yellow, & yellow cardstock, and the Lil Inker stitched rectangle dies. The googlie eyes were covered with Glossy Accents after assembling, and the mouth was hand-drawn with a marker. The sentiment and shadow were done with an Inky Antics stamp set.


This minion is grinning and the sentiment is from stamps by Judith.


I put this minion down in the corner just to make each card a little different. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.


And I made this little guy so happy his eyes are crossed! This sentiment is from G Studio.

I'm sharing these over at the OWH April Mid-Month Throwdown which is to add stitching to our cards.

I'm also taking them over to the Snippets Playground #173 since I used so many snippets to make minions :)

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend with lots of smiles :)

Carol

18 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How m,any cool minions! :D Another your clever use of owl punch! Very fun cards, well done!

Benzi said...

Just so cute, cute! I love them all and got a kick out of the sentiment that goes with the one jumping off the ground. Fun cards!!!

Celeste Goff said...

These are so stinking cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What adorable Minions!

jimlynn said...

These are the cutest little guys ever!!! PRECIOUS!
Lynn

LeAnne said...

LOL! These are adorable, I am pinning them for Cassidy's cards!!!

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Your cards put a smile on my face. Love all of them -- so much fun. Thanks for sharing your work.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ah! These are so fun. They look a bit fiddly to put together, but very worth it!

Darnell said...

Oh, my, what a giggle I got out of these cutie-patooties, Carol! So clever and so smart and excellent for using snippets!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Oh how clever these are Carol! Each one is unique and such fun. Must have a try :-)

Well done on being first in this week!

Hugs

Di xx

vic said...

These are just lovely loving those crossed eyes too!

Vic x

aussie aNNie said...

GORGEOUS, CUTE, FUNNY, ADORABLE AND LOVE THEM.XXXX

Dr Sonia S V said...

All your lil minions are super adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

JD/ Jill said...

So adorable! Very nicely done!

Brenda said...

OMGosh Carol, how stinkin' cute these cards are!! I love your minions and how they turned out. That owl punch is so handy dandy! Hugs, Brenda

Jessi Fogan said...

*squeals* MINIONS! ACK! these are so cute!!

Liz said...

Fabulous selection of minion cards! I've used my owl punch too to make minions, but I love how you've made the different expressions. Brilliant! xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little minion is so cute.