Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Are You Playing?


Are you playing along with Deedee's Digis January progressive challenge? You still have time to join in and play along with us to win a fantastic prize, as well as next month's digi for free! Deedee has found a way to keep her store open so the challenges will continue!

Today I'm using a pre-colored digi image called "Ice Fishing" and it's FREE right now, so there's no reason not to play along! You can find all the details right here.

I cut the image panel with a Lil Inker rectangle die, adding some Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake dies. The pink centers were done with a Bella Bloom die from SSS and I added some silver stickers to the centers. The paper was a snippet from Echo Park and the ribbon and mat are retired Pomegranate from SU! The card base is Island Indigo from SU!

Every digi in Deedee's store is on sale right now, so grab them before the prices go back up in February!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a warm day!

Carol

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Carol...Wonderful creation .Gorgeous card and sweet image....xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}



Linda said...

Well done! I really like your layout and that cute penguin paper.

jimlynn said...

As cute as can be! Love the addition of those snowflakes too. Are you seeing the real snowflakes yet? Stay warm!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

I love those snowflakes and they go so well with the heart. Pretty bow too. Have a fun day.

scrappymo! said...

This card is so darned cute! Your penguin papers are perfect with this!

Irish Cherokee said...

Really cute imaging card Carol. – Jim

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What fun colors in this sweet card!

merrymstamper said...

Adorable little penguin! Adorable sentiment :)

Reminds me of the "ice fishing" I grew up helping my father in the cold frozen country.

MaryH said...

Oh this is one cute little penguin. Need to do something with the download I got. The stitched die was great with him, and your stitchy snowflakes looked like felt at first. Wonderful layout, and I'm so happy DeeDee is able to stay open. Now I'm off to enjoy some of your cards that I missed recently. Stay warm, TFS & Hugs too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute card, and the penguin is really adorable with these colours! Love so much the stiched frame and the stitched snowflake!! The sentiment is perfect!

Brenda said...

This is adorable Carol! I love that image from DeeDee and I love those cute snowflakes!! Hugs, Brenda

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Oh wow, love that DP with the penguin. Beautifully crafted and designed. Fab snowflake. Thanks for your sweet visit.
Hugs
Berni

Jessi Fogan said...

awwwww! I love it! That ribbon is just sumptuous!

nwilliams6 said...

YOu are sooooo the Valentine's card Queen. Wow. I love this cute card and the bow is darling! Hugz