Monday, November 3, 2014

Mixing Up Some Love


It's a new month, and that means there's a new progressive challenge over at Deedee's digis again. This month, Deedee is offering a cute digi set for a reduced price called "Mix it Up." I've combined that set here along with another set called "Open Window." It looks like Papa moose is baking pies a little early for Thanksgiving :)

I used some dsp from MME to look like the siding on a house, and added a scalloped border to give a pop of red. The sentiment is included with the Mix It Up set, and I added a tiny heart accent just for fun. I hand-cut the window after printing, and popped it up on foam tape.

If you played along last month, you already received this fun digi set, but if you didn't, you can snag it for a ridiculous price, and come play along with us and win December's digi set completely free. You can find all the details right here.

Deedee has even made a coordinating set of recipe cards to use with "Mix it up" called "Checked Recipe Cards."  (It's free to try over in Deedee's shop!) I can see lots of fun ideas coming for those baked goods we'll all be making during the holidays! (click pictures to enlarge)




Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!

Carol

12 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This is an adorable set and you have really pulled out all the stops for this month's challenge, Carol. A lot of nice work was put into this card and it really shows. Love the pops of red. Enjoy your day.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Carol! What a great idea to use both sets!

jimlynn said...

Too cute and love the "siding" on the house paper. This is going to look like me on Thanksgiving morning! Very cute card.
Lynn

Benzi said...

This is just adorable, Carol. I like the siding you made with the paper. Hmmmmm....Thanksgiving pies. Won't be long before we'll be enjoying them. Super creation!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute and cool card, very original!! You make me smile! :-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love how you used the designer paper to give the look of the side of a house. Great card and what fun sets that you can really get creative with.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow! I just left Lynn's blog and commented on the polka dots, and here you are sporting the red dots also. Somehow, they are just perfect. Love the addition of the window, Carol. Love the thoughts of a moose on the loose in the kitchen!

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute scene Carol! Love the way you did this rustic and country. Fun! BTW, you won my birthday blog candy so I need you to send me your address. Email it to kwilliams6@elmore.rr.com. Yay!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! What a perfect peek into the house. That's just brilliant!!

kReN said...

Love how your card turned out. That dp for siding is perfect!

Brenda said...

This is adorable Carol! I love that window and I love the scene you placed in the window. Looks like my kitchen window with the pies cooling. lol Hugs, Brenda