Monday, September 29, 2014

The Thinking Spot


It's time for a new October challenge at Deedee's digis blog, and this month the new stamp set is called "The Thinking Spot." For those of you familiar with Deedee's progressive challenge, you've already received this cute digi set just by playing along in September. If you didn't play along, you can get this cute digi set for a reduced price during the month of October, so be sure to check all the details here. Play along this month, and you'll receive November's featured digi set for free!

I used the pre-colored image and added some extra Copic color, filling in some grass and some darker orange color to the pumpkins. I added 2 smaller pumpkins from the "Goody Jar" digi set just for fun. The sentiment is included in the "thinking spot" set, and I thought it looked cute on the little sign. I added a frog brad, some raffia and a die cut black bird to the sign just for fun. The papers are from BoBunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create with this month's featured digi set! Have a great day!



Carol


17 comments:

Benzi said...

Carol, this is so, so cute. I love the image and your additions are just perfect. I think he is thinking of someone very special. :-)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image and the vibrant colouring.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sandy said...

What a great card! It really has me feeling fall even though my weather doesn't, lol! Really adorable!

Cathymac said...

How cute, Carol! Love the fall images and the bright, autumn colors!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a cute card. That frog brad is perfect for this. I need a nice solitude thinking spot myself... frogs welcome to visit!

MaryH said...

Love the way you've used this month's fab design. Also impressed with the way you've added the pumpkins from the other set. Adorable card! TFS & Hugs

Chris Dring said...

Awww! What an adorable card! Very cute image and the frog brad! OMG! Love it!

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card, Carol!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Really cute sets, and you have showcased that sweet mousey so well!

merrymstamper said...

awww...what a sweet image for fall! Great colouring!

jimlynn said...

I'm trying to catch up on all my commenting and not getting very far it seems! LOL! I did look at all your cards and of course they're wonderful - of course you know I LOVE that "queen of hot air"! So cute and fun!

Also love this little mouse! Great design and the frog brad is adorable with him.

Lynn

Sue from Oregon said...

What a perfect thinking spot!!!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Carol hun fabulous card love it hugs Judith x

Regina said...

it's a fun image! The bright colors are so eye-catching.
sending hugs
Regina

Jessi Fogan said...

Too cute! I love the pumpkin pattern, and OMG FROG BRAD!

Brenda said...

I am loving the scene you have created here Carol! I got this set too and have to get busy with my card. You are so clever combining elements from other digi's and now that I know how to do that, I can't wait to play around! Hugs, Brenda

nwilliams6 said...

A fun pumpkin card and great little scene. I could just imagine this actually happening if mice could sit like that - LOL. Totally adorable and perfect for this time of year. Hugz!