Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sending Love to Lauryn


Here's a card I made for Lauryn that will be mailed to her soon. I added a link to my sidebar for the details of this card drive. Lauryn is a 2 year old girl who is battling a life-threatening disease and we're trying to shower her family with cards and love to help her with her battles. Please click the links above or on my sidebar to see how you can help.

I used an inky antics image for this card, adding some pink accents with punched hearts and polka dot ribbon. I added pieces of blue card, and an embossed background done with a Darice ef.

Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful week ahead!

Carol

11 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Really cute card Carol. I'm sure this will help Lauryn with some smiles. Bless you for doing this.

Benzi said...

Carol, this is a very sweet card for Lauryn and I'm sure she will love it.

Diane Jaquay said...

Lauryn will LOVE this, it's adorable!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a sweet little card. I love all the pink and brown. It will put a smile on her face for sure.

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty. Love the little hears and of course the precious image. She's going to love this.
Lynn

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks so much for making a card for our hop and card drive. I hope I live to see the end of families going through such horrible ordeals. Gosh, I just love this image! Lauryn is sure to put on her famous smile.

Sandy said...

There's so much I love about this card. I love the embossing!!! You'll have to tell me what brand that folder is. Also really love the color combo used. It gives a fun warmth! The image is super cute too!

Donna Hanley said...

She will get a big kick out of this darling card, Carol.

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card!

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a precious card for such a worthy cause. That embossing folder is adorable... and perfect.

Brenda said...

Awww, this is a sweet card Carol! I am so loving that embossing folder. I think you will for sure put a smile on that sweet one's face. I will see about getting sometime done too. Hugs