Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OWH Sketch #193


Better late than never :) I completely missed WCMD while having a multi-family yard sale on Saturday, so some of my usual challenges got put on the back burner while we prepared for that event for weeks.

I'm playing along with the OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge #193 and made a card for a child. I used a free pre-colored digi image from BlackberryJelly that I thought was adorable. I added a button brad to his belly and some matching buttons to the side that were done with a SU! Embosslit. After adding some navy gingham dsp, green card stock and twine, this one was done! I love working with pre-colored simple images like this because they make such quick cards!

I hope you're having a great Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

11 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Aww, he is just so darn cute and I love that his flower and button match the colors in your paper so nicely. Have an outstanding day.

Benzi said...

Talk about a belly button....he has one. Ha Just so adorable and the image looks great with that wonderful gingham paper.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love gingham, and this bunny worked so well with it!

jimlynn said...

Cute as a button.....and love his button belly button! Also love that gingham paper! Precious card!
Lynn

downrightcrafty said...

such a cutie and love the gingham and the twine great card
Hugs Kate xx

Sandy said...

Awwh, look how cute he is! I love his belly button! the papers are perfect with the twine. Great color combo!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cute, Carol!

Wendy said...

Oh my, this is so cute, Carol! Love the gingham paper with the bunny & buttons! Sweet card!! :)

Anonymous said...

That *is* a darling image, and you've made it all the cuter with your cheery papers. Love his belly button! :-)

SusanS said...

This is darling! And I love the belly button too!