Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Music to my Ears

My card today is for the Addicted to CAS #21 challenge, and this week the code word is "music." I knew immediately what I wanted to do, because whenever I want to hear music, I put on a CD of one of my favorite singers - Rob Thomas. I d/l his current twitter photo from the net, and mounted it on a soft gray circle, stamping the music in the background with Versamark. The musical notes were stamped in matching Bazzill card stock, clear embossed and fussy cut. There's no sentiment necessary if you're a Rob Thomas fan like me - I see his image and hear his voice in my head :)

{click photo to see detail more clearly}

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday, and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

8 comments:

Benzi said...

Good job, Carol. Now, you're going to be singing his music all day. Enjoy!!! :-)

Donna Hanley said...

Wonderful card, Carol, very soft and to the point, just like I like them. I don't know who Rob Thomas is, but you can bet I'll be looking him up ion the Internet.

Sue from Oregon said...

Truly---I think this card was meant for me LOL! My heart went pitter patter!

downrightcrafty said...

great masculine card very CAS and stylish with it
Hugs Kate xx

JD/ Jill said...

Great card! Like Brenda said in a comment above me...that music is playing in my head...wish I could find my Santana Rob Thomas song that I have...I think it was called "Smooth" I used to play that over and over.

jimlynn said...

No sentiment necessary at all!! Sensational card and love those music notes!
Lynn

Darnell said...

Great card, Carol! You should email a copy of it to his fan page!! I have missed a few posts, I see, and it's been fun to back up and roll over what you've been making! Fantastic, as always!! (Sorry if I left in mouse tracks!)

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great way to personalize a card for a Groupie :) - Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!