Saturday, June 1, 2013

What Happened to May?!!

I can't believe the month of May is gone already! WOW! With the new month of June, it's time to share Heidi's latest calendar page. (If you click the photo, it looks a bit clearer and not so out-of-focus) This one makes me feel cooler just to look at it. And that cool water background? It's all punched circles done with coordinating dsp! Can you imagine the time it took to put this together? Here's a close-up...

As always, the details are a treat for the eyes, including the little piece of corrugated cardboard that Mr. Crabby is sitting on. Incidentally, the crab is all hand cut and then popped up on dimensionals with his little sign! I only wish I could fussy cut with such precision!

Thanks Heidi for the gift that gives all year long :)

Here's wishing you a great weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

8 comments:

StampTramps said...

Neat water! You should try that for this month's ODBD challenge!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Once again Heidi's stunned me with the work she has put into this outstanding calendar page. Just punching these circles out never mind adhering them to the page is enough work for most. I'm just ready to go to the ocean now and look for crabs and refreshing water. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the weekend.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hi Carol....it has been ages since I stopped in to see what you are up to....and I can see that you have been as busy as ever....this project is so absolutely fabulous...love how you used the circles of dp to create the water backdrop....so very clever....I also glanced at earlier posts and have to say that you are doing fabulous work...esp. like your work with texture...hugs

JD/ Jill said...

As always, Heidi, came up with another fabulous, creative page. She is just amazing! I definitely want to try this idea next year...(giving a calendar page month by month to someone, it's such a special gift) Could you please ask Heidi for me, where she finds the little calendar pages? thanks,
Hope you having a great weekend.
Hugs, Jill

JD/ Jill said...

I also forgot to add to my post...YES, whatever happened to MAY?
It always go too fast, but this year...it just sped by...I didn't even realize it was JUNE, till I read your post.

Benzi said...

Oh my goodness, that water background is awesome. I love every calendar page Heidi gives you. It's always a treat to see them.

Yes, I've just been thinking Fall will be here before we know it. And, I won't be ready when it does come. I LOVE summer and it's almost here.

jimlynn said...

TOO cute and love the way she did that "water" background! I need Heidi for my friend too!
Lynn

nwilliams6 said...

I am wondering what happened to May too! And also the first week of June. I think someone has speeded up the calendar or that saying about time flying as you age is certainly true for me. This calendar is wonderful. You are so CREATIVE!!!! Hugz!