Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kind Thanks

I was inspired to make this card by a similar one I saw on Pinterest recently. It was very simple to make, and yet I just love how it turned out! I hand drew the curve on black card stock and hand cut it, then scored it randomly with my Scor-pal. The red flowers were punched with the 3 blossom punch from SU! and the tiny white flowers were done with a MS hydrangea punch. The centers were dotted with a Viva white pearl pen. I used a SU! sentiment for the banner and punched a tiny red flower using the same MS hydrangea punch. I think I'm going to make a few more of these in different colors because I really like the look of that curve and flower border!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!

Carol

9 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, you are so surprising...i love your fantastic inspirations...that is something i never would have thought about...totally cool!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

amanda stokes said...

Hi Carol,
Gorgeous card,love the design!:) x

jimlynn said...

SOOOOO PRETTY!!! Love the black and white with just the right amount of red! Great design, Carol, and oh so lovely.
Lynn

LeAnne said...

Tres elegant!!!

JD said...

This is really neat! Stunning card!

Denise Marzec said...

I looooooove the curve on this! Very cool!

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, I think you will be seeing this card CASed often and definitely by me. What a fabulous job you did with this card. I love it.

Benzi said...

Wow! You are cookin' with the gorgeous and unique cards. I love this one and may have to case you. Hope that's o.k.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!