Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crazy4Cocoa Challenge #37

Hello and welcome to the C4C37 challenge. This week it's an "anything goes" challenge. There's no particular theme, so just have fun with it. I'm using SNSS Cocoa's candy apple digi image, and colored him with Copics. I added a couple pieces of Cosmo Cricket dsp, and embossed one side with a CB ef. The ribbon is Aqua Mist from PTI and the sentiment was computer generated.
If you play along, please tag your creations with C4C37 when uploading to the galleries.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!

Carol

14 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and the embossing looks fab
Lindsay xx

angelwhispers said...

This is just so cute and just love your colouring! Chanelle xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhh, I just love that aqua mist color!

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, I'm going out to buy some apples today. Your coloring is spot on. I love your paper choice and also your ribbon. This whole card is just yummy. Hey, Congrats on your OWH win. It was very well deserved. I thought that card looked like a professional painting. YAY for you.

Wendy said...

Very cute card and I can tell you had lots of fun with this! Your coloring is fabulous, Carol! :)

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is really adorable!! Your coloring is really gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable!

jimlynn said...

Oh I really like the one sided embossing Carol - and of course I adore this cute little Cocoa too! Very cute.
Lynn

pinky said...

Thats so sweet, loving your gorgeous papers too.

Susan (rainy) said...

Awww this is so sweet, Carol. Love the mix of texture and pattern. Darling card.

redwasher1 said...

Carol, your card is the sweetest!! I love candy apples and your looks yummy!!!

Benzi said...

Oh, so cute, Carol! I love a candy apple, especially in the Fall. That's some very pretty paper you've used.

Elise said...

Yum, yum, and YUM! Oh, and the apple looks delicious, as well! Goodness, GRACIOUS, Carol! You are a wonder with color work, texture and EVERYTHING crafty... Your work takes my BREATH away, every timie!

Denise Marzec said...

Love your coloring on the apple!