Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Calendar Gift from Heidi

I had to share this amazing calendar page I received as a gift from my friend Heidi. Some of you might remember, we started this blog together, and then she decided to give up stamping and moved on in a different direction. Well she clearly hasn't skipped a beat in all this time, because this calendar is so amazingly detailed that I can't stop staring at this page every day! She made pages for each month which I'll share with you as this year unfolds, but this is the first and I think it's adorable! Don't you just love that awning with snow on it? Thanks Heidi, and I'll treasure this forever.......long after the year is history! Maybe we'll be seeing more creations from you again soon?!! (fingers crossed)
I'll have more later...........

Carol

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It sure does not get any cuter than this, and we get to see new ones 12 more times!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super adorable!!

jimlynn said...

How lucky you are to receive this! So pretty - and useful at the same time. Can't wait to see the rest of the months of the year now!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Carol (and Heidi) This is "out of this world" adorable. The detail is really something right down to the snowflakes on the snow mounds. That awning looks so real that I fully expect to see a batch of ice fall off of it any minute now. The cut out snowman is colored beautifully and cut out perfectly. I cannot wait for the next "reveal". Can you tell I watch a lot of HGTV shows? Please pass my appreciation for Heidi's creativity and talent on to her for me. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Donna

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...you are one lucky friend...I so miss her creations! She is one crafty chick, no denying it is in her bones! Tell her hello for me!

JD/ Jill said...

Oh WOW! What a great page! She is still so creative! I miss her blog, and seeing her great creations...glad we will get to see some more through you, but I can hope we get to see more directly from her too. Tell her, I said she is missed!

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly a treasure

Benzi said...

Oh my, what a great calendar and I'm sure she put a lot of work into it. I love this month and can't wait to see the other ones? Sneak peek? :-)