Friday, September 30, 2011

SNSDC22 a Color Challenge

The friday challenge over at the SNSDC this week is a color recipe of red, purple & yellow, plus one neutral. I used this fun Cheese for Cocoa digi image for my card, and colored him with Copics. I used 2 different dp's from an Echo Park pack and added a strip of embossed red cardstock across the middle. I stamped the sentiment and used a ticket punch and 3 eyelets in the challenge colors to attach it to the image panel. I used some glossy accents on the ribbon for shine.
You don't need to use a SNSS digi image to play along with our challenges, but we sure love to see them when you do! If you play along with this challenge, please use the keyword SNSDC22 when uploading to the galleries. Be sure and check out all the rest of the DT's fabulous creations by clicking here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so very cute! Love the way you used the eyelets - I've actually started dragging mine out again! I hadn't used them in so long and have so many!
Lynn

Marlene said...

Cute critter! Those eyelets are nice balance to your holey cheese and dotty patterned paper!

Benzi said...

Look at all the wonderful, dotted paper and I love the eyelets. I never think to use those but I should because I really like them.
Great card!

merrymstamper said...

Great Cocoa card!! Awesome colouring on your image. Have a great weekend!

Janice M said...

Cute B-day card! Love the way you used the eyelets on the ticket tag.

JD/ Jill said...

So cute and cheery, I needed to see this on this rainy day...smile. Are you as tired of all this rain as I am?

Shannon White said...

Goodness Miss Carol This is soo Adorable! Love your Super Cute Cocoa image And all the fun Polka Dots too! Those eyelets are such a perfect compliment to your dp's! Too Cute! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Unknown said...

So cute and pretty Carol! I love how your use of colors! Fantastic job!

Elise said...

YUMMMMM! This card gets and A+ by my standards - ADORABLE! You know how much I love your color work - THIS is darling!