Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendship SNSDC14

The theme for this weeks SNSSDC14 is "friendship." I used the SNSS bluebird digi image for this and colored it with Copics. I hand-cut a portion of the bottom and put an embossed circle of green cardstock underneath. The punched border was done with a MS punch (thanks Mary Anne) and to make it stand out against the white background, I added punched black and green circles to the back. The background was embossed with a TH bricked ef, and the sentiment is a digi from the Helping Hand stamp set.
I hope you'll check out the rest of the DT's fabulous creations by clicking here and find some time to play along. When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC14, and remember to use only SNSS digi images for your cards!
Have a great day and have fun creating!

Carol

16 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Carol, this is soo Pretty! Love your fab embossed bg and beautiful coloring. Fantastic border punch detail too! So Pretty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You sure did give that border some pizzazz! Beautiful coloring, my friend! Thank you for the gorgeous thank you card that was in my mailbox! I can't wait to show Dee tonight.

Denise Marzec said...

Holy smokies, gf, that is beeeeeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!

StampTramps said...

OMG! You have the most awesome toys!!!!

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE that fabulous border punch too. Pretty card, Carol.
Lynn

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a gorgeous creation. The layering is superb

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

So pretty, Carol! Love your bird image and that embossing folder along with the border punch! Amazing job coloring this too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...just love this white beauty.....that bird is absolutely gorgeeous the way you colored it...wow

Marlene said...

WOW! I love how you made the punched border stand out! That's very craftastic!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful and sweet, Carol. Loving all the textures and dimension. Wonderful card!

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, what a gorgeous card. I love the colored dots and your thought to add the green portion to the bottom of your circle. Coloring is esceptional. I think that ef is one of my favorites. Have a great day.

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! love the awesome colouring.

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Carol ... I love your card, so beautiful.

Hugs
Anke

Benzi said...

Well, you know I love this one with a gorgeous bird that you've colored so pretty. Clever addition to your punched piece with the green and black..it sure made it pop!!

Cherie said...

Carol,

I love how you did the punch. I thought this was what you were talking about. I also love the way wove the ribbon on your tag. I'll have to remember that instead of a bow.

Elise said...

THIS is positively OUTSTANDING! Aside from your BREATH TAKING use of color - I just have to say that YOU do texture, like none other! How I'd love a glimpse at your pile of TEXTURE folders! HA HA! THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Yee Haw!