Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Flag Day!

I had to post a card with a flag image in honor of flag day here in the US! I used this cute patriotic cocoa image from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, and I'm going to enter this card into the new Crazy4Cocoa challenge over on the Sweet 'n Sassy Connection, which is "anything goes". If you haven't joined yet, it's easy and you'll find lots of SNS inspiration over there along with some other SNS challenges. Just click on the Connection link above to join. Then click the Crazy4Cocoa challenge group link above, join the group, and play along with the challenges each Thursday! Keep in mind that it's the Sweet'nSassy connection, so we're only permitted to post cards with SNS stamps or images.
Have a wonderful day and be proud to show your flag colors!

Carol

9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cocoa makes me want to strike up a marching band today! How cute!

Wendy said...

Super adorable, Carol!! Love your coloring, layout and all the white space! Happy Flag Day, my friend! :)

jimlynn said...

CAS and PERFECT!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, I love that image and have used it quite often since I got it. I love those little silver gems or brads you used. That shade of blue stand out so nice on the white. Good choice. Have a great night.

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, Carol!

Deanna Wolfe said...

I love that adorable little mouse..such a cute card.

Marlene said...

Simply striking and patriotic!

Benzi said...

What a wonderful patriotic card and such a cute image. Love your blue panel of brads.

Collette said...

Fabulous - I've a fetish for patriotic cards w/a July 4 bday and this one's too cute!!