Monday, January 3, 2011

QFTD41 I {heart} you

I made this card for the SCS QFTD41 challenge in honor of Kathy/aka 101 Airborne. I found this card in her gallery and made a valentine version of my own. The image is a Whimsy digi and it was colored with Copics. The sentiment is a digi by Sweet'nSassy and I stamped the little red heart from the SU! yummy set with real red ink. The dp is a scrap from my overflowing stash, and the cardstock is textured navy. I added 3 tiny Stampendous stickers to the hearts on top for a little sparkle.
I hope your new year is getting off to a great start, and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Super job with the case of Kathy's card. Those wonderful papers and that gingham ribbon look fab together.
My cold is better so that makes for a better beginning of the new year.