Monday, December 13, 2010

Paper Pieced Pumpkins

I made this card for the Speedy the Cat's Friend's challenge #33, where Joanne challenged us this week to use paper piecing. I used the MFP Thankful Pumpkins and Mums set for this and used scraps of DP and kraft for the pumpkins. The yellow background is by PTI bitty basics and I created the faux brads by punching bits of kraft and DP and dotting them all with Glossy Accents. I also put some GA on the leaf. The rest is pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, shoot me an email.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

9 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely card and fabulous pumpkins. Thank you for sharing this with us at Speedy's Friends.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect piecing, Carol! Hope the P.O. was not too painful. I have been using your tricks for low profile brads quite a bit lately. Love it!

Benzi said...

Love those fun, paper pieced pumpkins. The brads really look like they came right from the store...great job, Carol!

Virgo5 said...

This is awesome, love the plaid pumpkin!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!!! This is totally awesome!!!!! I love the pumpkins!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Wendy said...

Oh WOW, I love this Carol! Those pumpkins are fabulous and I love that sentiment! Nice job! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so fabulously pieced....loving the pumpkins and the use of the fancy tab....thanks for playing with Speedy

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE these pumpkins from SU. It was one of my favorite fall sets for sure! Sweet Sweet card!