Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ghostly Greetings and Happy WCD!

Happy World Card Making Day everyone! There are lots of challenges and blog hops going on today in celebration of this great hobby of ours!
I made this for my granddaughter for Halloween. She's quite young, and I thought this was cute enough for her to enjoy. I used a SU! Halloween set for this, along with some green galore and pink card stock. The DP and ribbon were gifts from Heidi (thanks my sweet friend). The main image is on a labels 4 Nestability diecut and the sentiment was done with the word window and fancy label punch.
I hope to do a couple challenges later on today, so stay tuned:) Enjoy the weekend!

Carol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card...

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute...she will love the pink, blue and purple ghosties!

Silli said...

hehe, this is so cute, love the image.. sweet colors...

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a great way to focus on a smaller image...

sorry I have been MIA lately....have computer woes on my main computer....must come down here to the stsmp cave to do anything...so not as convenient

am going to browse to see what you have been up to...

hugs
joanne