Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Coming Home!

I made this card for a challenge last week and forgot to post it! Derrrr!! Ah well, it's not going to be wasted...........it's going into my next box for OWH. I used the Cuttlebug stars embossing folder on white and matted everything with red and blue. The sentiment was stamped with one of those tiny $1 boxes of wooden stamps I found at Michaels eons ago. The House Mouse image was colored with Tombows and an aqua brush, adding some silver deco paint accents to the stripes on the shoes.
I hope your weekend is a great one filled with lots of fun things to do! Until next time..........bubbye :)

Carol

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome patriotic card! Love all the stars in the BG and as accents!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh drats...this would have been perfect for the last challenge! I absolutely love this sentiment with this card...a perfect pair!

~ Kathy said...

This little mouse looks like he's on a mission! love how his tail is a tad behind and didn't make it into the panel yet!

Susan (rainy) said...

These little House Mouse images always make me smile. This is so so adorable, Carol.

deanna said...

This is soooo cute. I love his boots. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Carol, this is so cute! I love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Carol, You commented on my blog about the Copic markers. I thought I should share with you where I buy them. It's an on line store in CA called Carpe Diem, the markers are $3.95 each. Several of us go in together to make the purchase and if you spend $100 the shipping is free. It takes some coordinating and gathering $$ but it's worth it! Thanks for your nice comments! Jan

Joanne (jojot) said...

OWH perfection

Louise Fox said...

Carol, You are doing some really great cards! Great design and concept. Really like this a lot! Blessings, Louise

Silli said...

OM, your card is so cute, love the sweet image and the colors... Very cute! HUGS