Monday, November 16, 2009

It's almost turkey day!

I made a few Thanksgiving cards over the weekend, and it seems I always use this amusing stamp that I've had forever! I stamped him on wc paper with Versafine Onyx black ink, then embossed with clear ep. I colored him using Tombow's and a wet brush. I used the top note die to cut the background with some Debbie Mum glittered paper, and stamped the Tangerine Tango base with 2 leaves from a Stamp Store autumn stamp set. I added a little orange ribbon and a few nail head stickers to quickly finish this fun card.
I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by.

Carol

7 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

LeAnne said...

I can see why you use this stamp, it is a giggle-inducer! What a great idea to mount it on the Top Note--that paper (love Debbie Mumm) is GREAT!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab, fab, fabulous....CAS and fab

Anonymous said...

Oh such a cute Thanksgiving card, Carol! That turkey stamp cracks me up everytime I see it! I have this stamp and use it often. Anyways, I love everything about this! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally FABO - Carol!!! It's the perfect stamp set...LOL...no wonder you keep comin' back to it!!! Hugs ~S~

Sue from Oregon said...

What a cute image Carole!

Denise Marzec said...

Okay, this is AWESOME!!! Love Love LOVE the beautiful papers and that ADORABLE turkey!! AWESOME card!!