Friday, November 13, 2009

Anything but a Card

The challenge at Stampin' B's this week is to make anything but a card. I've been making some notepads for Christmas gifts this year. I used Ruby Red, Holiday Treasures, Cool Caribbean and a scrap of striped dsp. These were fun to make and embellish, and there are dozens of designs and styles you could use for them. I used the PTI stamp set top note for the sentiments. A friend suggested a use for the bright ideas sentiment, and I thought it was clever and unique, so thanks Diane! She thought using an image of the sun would be perfect with the "bright ideas" sentiment and she was so right! The other pad uses some left over retired dsp that I'm trying to use up, so I have a couple gifts finished already and will make more of these too.
As always, thanks for stopping by...........I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

These are GREAT gifts!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous work,,,great gifts.....and...thanks for joining the Stampin B's

LeAnne said...

Oh my, these are WONDERFUL! Great ideas!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome idea - these look really great - Carol!!! I have seen a few of the longer notepads in the cyber world...I like them!!! Hugs ~S~