Monday, September 14, 2009

VLVSep03

The "twist" this week over at the VLVSep03 sketch challenge is to add a girlfriend to your card...... moms, grandmas, sisters, etc. I made a card for a Mom. I used all Cottage Wall dsp along with Razzleberry, Pale Plum, and Olive. The sentiment was done with an Inkadinkado stamp, the word window and modern label punches. 2 gemstone brads were added along with some tiny matching gemstones on the top. The Nestabilities scalloped circle was pierced, and the inner circle was stamped with a Verve (Because of You) stamp in Razzleberry. The vertical panel is a piece of olive ribbon matted with razzleberry cardstock.
Wishing you all a fantastic Monday, and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Love this card, but then I love everything you do and you know I really, really love this Cottage wall paper.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty--you cannot go wrong with this wonderful DP! Love the sketch, too!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty. My daughter bought some of the Razzleberry dp, and other goodies and I know more is on her wish list. I think it's her favorite SU color right now.

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Great Mom card! Fantastic colors and great piercing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Carol! Love, love. love the colors & that dsp! Fabulous job!!