Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FTTC33


I've made a Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge card on a Tuesday! Yay me!!! LOL I've gotten caught up in so many challenges lately that I have a hard time deciding which ones to participate in from day to day. I may need to take a breather from it all!!
Anyway, this week Betty Wright challenges us to "Mix it up." We can mix stamps, dsp, textures, or a combination of all 3. I chose 3 different colored paint chips and embossed them with 3 different embossing folders. I used the Life Lemons Love stamp set and stamped 3 slices of lemons, coloring with Tombows and adding stickles for interest. I did a few scored lines for interest, and used some very old unloved fibers for the final touch.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Flourishes and Betty for another fun challenge!

4 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Goodie for you getting your challenge done on Tuesday just like me and who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Fooled them all. Pat

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the different textured and colored squares that you used!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

You've certainly been on a roll with the challenges lately! :) When your hot your hot, right? LOL I love this with the 3 different textures and that sentiment is sooo cute! Great card, Carol! :)

Betty Wright said...

Carol, this is fantastic!!! Great use of the paint chips and I LOVE the different texture patterns. Great stickles detailing, too!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!