Monday, August 24, 2009

Mojo 100

WOW! I had lots of stamping time today so I finished yet another card! This is for the Mojo101 sketch challenge found here. Since I had the Holiday Treasures dsp on my table from a card I made yesterday, I used it again for this card. I used the So Many Scallops stamp set for the sentiment, inking it with markers. I layered it on a chocolate chip panel cut with Nestabilities labels four, and added a blue snowflake brad. The only other thing I added was the square green gemstones at the top. Quick 'n easy - the way I like it!! I think my Mojo found it's way back home again and I'm glad!!
Have a great evening and take care!


Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Christmas Card, Carol! I love this dsp...too bad it's retired! Love your take on the Mojo challenge! :)